BEFORE YOU START: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLUB’S CHANGING ACCESS ARRANGEMENTS
Here are some key points, before we explain how to request a PIN and, optionally, a fob or wristband.
- FOR MEMBERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER, ALL ENTRY TO THE CLUB REQUIRES THE USE OF YOUR PIN, FOB or WRISTBAND.
- It will be essential that you do not “tailgate” behind another member, without entering your own PIN, even if the door/gate is open.
- If you already have a fob or a wristband, these will be activated when your PIN is issued.
- Your PIN will not change, unless it is compromised by mis-use.
- Changes to access times for the Club will be published, from time to time, in the weekly BBC Update email, so please read it each week.
In applying for a PIN, you agree to the following:
- You undertake not to enter the Club without using your PIN, fob or wristband.
- You undertake not to share your PIN with others, except with junior members who are your children.
- You undertake to keep up to date with and abide by all Club rules and Public Health Orders, including any restrictions on the admission of unvaccinated persons to the Club.
- You undertake to abide by the Club’s COVID Safe provisions, as long as they remain in force.
- You undertake to accept direction from any authorised representative of the Board.
- You understand that failure to comply with these undertakings may result in your access to the Club being suspended.
If you are prepared to abide by these undertakings, see the instructions below, to request your PIN.
HOW TO REQUEST YOUR PIN
STEP1: Log into the Club Portal (link below) and click “Change & Update Details”, as shown below.
STEP 2: Scroll down to the Member Details section (see screen shot below)
Click/tap the Confirm contact details dropdown box to confirm details are correct, then select one of three choices in the “Tokens > Access Request” dropdown box.
Your choices are:
- Request PIN only (No Cost)
- Request PIN plus wrist band (additional $30 cost)
- Request PIN plus keyring fob (additional $30 cost)
Click Save at the bottom right, just below the Member Details box.
HELP: If you have difficulty following these instructions, please contact IT Support by email (please include phone number):