The following areas and activities are operational:
- Change rooms will be open during Club opening hours.
- Please use the showers and changerooms as quickly as possible, to minimize crowding. If you prefer to use the courtyard, you are welcome to do so.
- Senior races have resumed.
- Junior swimming races have resumed.
- Athletic events have resumed.
Bridge, Yoga/Stretch, Storytellers
- Details regarding these activities will be circulated in the weekly BBC Update email.
Barbecues and social gatherings
- BBQs and social gatherings can take place.
- Saturday and Sunday morning breakfasts in the Top Room have resumed. Visitors welcome. Normal visitor rules and limits apply.
General COVID Rules and Disclaimer
- Please don’t come to the Club if you are unwell or have been with anyone who is unwell or have visited a COVID-19 hotspot and have not completed the required quarantine period.
- Follow the Covid-19 safe hygiene guidelines.
- Members and visitors should assume that the there may be persons at the Club at any time who are COVID-positive.
Access Hours and Information
The Club is currently open every day from 5AM UNTIL 8:00PM
Members who are 16 Years and older must enter their PIN when you first entering the Club. Do not tailgate any-one else.
Members under 16 years old may only come to the Club in the company of an adult parent or guardian, who is a member.
NOTE: You will need your PIN/wristband/fob to open the gates, coming back from the beach.
You must carry your vaccination certificate (electronically or on paper) while on Club premises.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN USE
All areas of the Club premises, except changerooms and toilets are under 24-hour video surveillance.
Get PIN Access
Before You Start: What You Need To Know About The Club’s Changing Access Arrangements
Here are some key points, before we explain how to request a PIN and, optionally, a fob or wristband.
- FOR MEMBERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER, ALL ENTRY TO THE CLUB REQUIRES THE USE OF YOUR PIN, FOB or WRISTBAND.
- It will be essential that you do not “tailgate” behind another member, without entering your own PIN, even if the door/gate is open.
- If you already have a fob or a wristband, these will be activated when your PIN is issued.
- Your PIN will not change, unless it is compromised by mis-use.
- Changes to access times for the Club will be published, from time to time, in the weekly BBC Update email, so please read it each week.
In applying for a PIN, you agree to the following:
- You undertake not to enter the Club without using your PIN, fob or wristband.
- You undertake not to share your PIN with others, except with junior members who are your children.
- You undertake to keep up to date with and abide by all Club rules and Public Health Orders, including any restrictions on the admission of unvaccinated persons to the Club.
- You undertake to abide by the Club’s COVID Safe provisions, as long as they remain in force.
- You undertake to accept direction from any authorised representative of the Board.
- You understand that failure to comply with these undertakings may result in your access to the Club being suspended.
- You understand that all areas of the Club premises, except changerooms and toilets are under 24-hour video surveillance.
If you are prepared to abide by these undertakings, click here to see instructions on how to request your PIN.